Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Structure

Time is always short, sometimes shorter than others. I am finding a great need for structure in life but not a self-exalting man-pleasing structure. I need walls of self-control to protect what is important and buildings of purpose to exalt Him who is eternal.

The purpose and context of this blog was already laid out previously but now it needs some structure to keep it that way. I have determined to go through Paul's letter to the Galatians. I will plan to study it in Chapters and present sections on this blog in three perspectives--raw exegetical details, philosophical/theological considerations, and personal worldview.

For the end of being clear, I will try to present these in different posts and work to connect them well. This has never been easy for me to produce in a short period of time. In my present state and structure of life, that is all I will have each time. May God bless the efforts I make to store up these meditations for my family and "may your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children." (Ps. 90:16)

No comments: