Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Searching out Seminary

My life is full of seems to be full of nine month divisions. Sara and I were officially dating and engaged for nine months. We were then married for nine months before Ellie was conceived. Nine months later her beautiful person was born. With a three month interlude, Zach was conceived. Nine more months we became a family of four. Just as, I thought life was taking on some "normality", a few days after Zach's 9 mo birthday, I was accepted to Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.

I am scheduled to begin a class today. I begin with faith that God wants me to persevere in preparing for more full service to His Church. However, like many new adventures, I find myself anxious, seeking to search out my soul and establishing God's eternal way of life (Ps. 139:24; Matthew 7:13-14).

I also wonder how this will affect my new endeavor at blogging. I pray, for my family's sake, that I will continue storing up mediations on God's word and glory.

Well here goes the next 9 months

No comments: