Monday, November 19, 2007

Starting a new path

Carl and I are starting to take a new path with our walk with Christ.

WE kind of came to the conclusion we weren't having enough time with Him together and as individuals and we are beginning to learn what it means to truly put Christ first in our marriage.

I find it interesting how that one change affects the dynamic in our relationship. How placing Christ first as the head of our household and our hearts effects how we treat one another. I find how I am more patient with him and I'm more loving. More concerned about him and more willing to follow his leadership when I am more willing to follow Christs leadership.

It has been a refreshing change but it will continue to take discipline to place the right things in the proper order.

No comments: