Tuesday, June 5, 2007

hello?

It has been almost a month since Carl or I have posted and so much has happened since then i just thought i would update anyone who may read this.

1. God has been so gracious and has slowly kept revealing to me his plan for my life and he has done things above and beyond i could have ever imagined. Wow!

2. Carl and I are engaged to be married on the 25 of August sometime in the early afternoon but no later that 1:30 for sure...( yes Carl i upgraded the time by a half hour...lol but i'm sure that this will be pushed to 2:00 now...lol)

I am not like my fiance' when it comes to posting about God but i can't help but express how amazed i am at how God has worked in my life and in the lives around me.

So i just would like to give a big YEAH GOD! to God...

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Hey Guys! Congratulations on your engagement, I hope that you two will be very happy. I have some good news on my end as well, my sister is going to have her second baby in December and I have a part-time job with the Girl Scouts in my local area. It's a job and will give me valuable experience. Keep praying for me as I continue to search for a full-time job. I do have one big opportunitiy with GARBC, they are looking for an Assistant to the Director of Operations. I've filled out an application and sent both this and a resume out to them; they should have it and considering it. Keep praying! Thanks! God Bless!