Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Lots of Thanks Giving

No, I'm not talking about the big meal feast, all though I can't wait till the next coming one...

I don't have any verses to write and try to explain my take on them. Sometimes i'm just not as good at it as Carl is but instead I will write about what I have been extremely thankful for lately.

I have been thankful for many phone conversations that have resulted in some type of praise/adoration for our Savior. These conversations put a hope and a joy into my soul again. I think sometimes my days can get long and discouraging but it always seems more complete and fulfilling when someone else gently reminds me that i have much to be thankful for.

I have been thankful readings of Winnie the Pooh, and while some out there in the blogging world would see this to be quite childish it is very peaceful for me. The 'silly o'le bear' has a way of bringing me back into a child like wonder. It reminds me that everyday things can be an adventure. For example, my work environment can be a place of great place of refuge and significance when i imagine and begin to believe at times that i really do do something that can change lives.

FIO..my favorite Pooh story so far has been the one about Eayore (? i can't spell) having a birthday...that cracked me up.

I have been thankful for morning and evening prayers. For days that i get to begin with God reminding that every day counts and is significant.

I have been thankful for a week of continuously surrendering those that are most important to me back to God and walking away with peace and comfort knowing that they/he is indeed the best hands that I could place them/him in.

I have been thankful for silly chats with my roommate and for superhero images.

I have been thankful for all of the continual peace and grace that God gives me even when i don't deserve.

I am thankful to have such a wonderful Savior, a beautiful God, and a loving Spirit.

No comments: