Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Introduction to Bible Studies

This is an experiment and certainly not a stable one. Anything experiment where the Bible and man are combined is bound to be volitle and dangerous. Thankfully God is a lot better at controlling life than us humans.

I will use this site to post my studies/thoughts on the Bible and it's imput into life. I hope to work out many thoughts, provoke discussion, and perhaps reach to others who need to grow in Biblical thought. For those friends and acquintances who will be disposed to reading my posts, please do not be mistaken. I do not regard these musings and discussions as the whole of Christianity nor this as the only way to grow. As I see it, there are ways/times to grow deep (more complexity) and ways/times to grow wide (long endurance in the same direction)--always in the love and knowledge of Christ.

I hope this experiment proves profitable.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I think it already has...but you can't let your crowd forget that you are here..:)

or there ? :)